Alhind Tours & Travels Pvt Ltd takes you to the Muvattupuzha is a municipality in Ernakulam district in the Indian state of Kerala. The town is bordered by Kottayam district on southern side and Idukki district on eastern side approximately 15 km from the town.
The places to seen in Muvattupuzha are-
1) Sree Kumara Bhajana Devaswom Temple, Near SNDP Junction, Muvattupuzha (0.5km from Post Office Junction and Kacherithazham). A temple managed by the SNDP union Muvattupuzha. Famous for the Kumbha Pooya Mahotsavam, the 8day temple festival conducted every year in the month of February. The 6th day Kavadi and elephant possession along with pandimelam, chendamelam, sinkarimelam etc through the Muvattupuzha Town will make a festive atmosphere through out the city.
2) Nettorkottu Bhagavathi Temple, Piravom Road,near IMA Hall,near housing board colony (1km from Muvattupuzha Town through Piravom road). An ancient Kavu situated near Muvattupuzha Town.It is renovated and more srikovils are constructed.The multi storied auditorium near the temple is suitable for Hindu marriages and receptions, non vegetarian is not allowed in the temple premises.
3) Thriveni, (near Puzhakkara Kavu temple). Is the centre point of three rivers joining to form Muvattupuzha
4) Puzhakkarakavu Devi Temple, Near Thriveni Sangamam, Muvattupuzha (0.5km from Post Office Junction via Police Station). The temple festival will be conducted every year in the second half of December
5) Vellorkunnam Maha Deva Temple, Vellorkunnam, Muvattupuzha (At Nehru Park). The Venue of Muvattupuzha Pakal Pooram. A great festival in Central Kerala with, Elephants show. Pakkamelam, etc.
6) In Muvattupuzha, Vellattu Bhagavathy Temple, (Near St. Thomas School). An ancient snake temple (sarpakaavu) modified into a new temple complex with 5 deities in the middle of nice natural ambience
7) In Muvattupuzha, Kadamattom St.George's Church. Famous with the presence of Kadamattathu kathanar
8) In Muvattupuzha, Paittingattilkadavu. A very nice place to have bath and sight seeing.
9) In Muvattupuzha, Thiruvumplavil Maha Deva Kshethram, Anicadu. An ancient temple which attracts a huge crowd on the Sivarathri and the Pithrutharpanam .It's kulambutheertham (water coming out as a stream from a hole in the shape of feet of a cow in the rock) which serves the water for the kshethrakkulam is considered holy.
10) In Muvattupuzha, River-side Park. with rare butterflies near Latha Theatre. Boating through river also available.